FAQ Image Buyers
Learn more about content licensing and Business account handling.
EyeEm Tools & Platform
- Where do I see how many images I have available in my account?
- Where do I see the images I have purchased?
- Where do I find information about Custom Photo Productions?
- I don’t get enough search results, what can I do?
- What is a Lightbox?
- Can I download all images at once from a Lightbox?
Managing your account
- How can I change my email address?
- Where do I find the invoice?
- What do I do if I can’t log in?
- How can I invite a colleague?
- Can everyone with an account buy images?
- Who can I contact if I have questions?
- What type of payment options do you offer?
- Can I download an image in full size without a watermark e.g. for design layout purposes?
- What is an Editorial License?
- I purchased an image by accident. Can I give it back?
- Do I need a model or property release to use an image I have purchased?
- Do I need to credit EyeEm or the photographer if I use an image?